Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a movie freak

I realise I have been a movie freak lately.
I'm not going to give the sypnosis of these movies. For one thing, the directors didnt' pay me to promote their movies. lolz XD
ANGELS & DEMONS
-a follow-up to The Da Vinci Code
director: Ron Howard
actors : Tom Hanks and Ayelet Zurer
=Reality is shown through the long shot technique used in the Valican City. I'm amazed by how the history and this religiously-fueled absurdity being potrayed in the film. Thumbs up

TERMINATOR SALVATION
Director: Joseph McGinty Nichol, AKA "McG."
Starring: Christian Bale (John Connor)
Science Fiction/ Fantasy
=It is believed that this is what our world would be like if our own machines and computers somehow took over.
=The cinematography and special effects are particularly topnotch

X-Men Origins- Wolverine
Director: Gabin Hood
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston
=Digital effects are top-notch but too many

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh....JET STAR so nice and good for you two free flight to Singapore, if I given the chance I will invite Hazel and Wayne to be my "tour guide" in Singapore and sure will be very enjoyable.....