Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged by Christopher Chen Kah Loon

1. Does it matter if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
YES. It's not good to be a heavy smoker or chimney lah (chris teaches me this new word), further more, i have sensitive nose. so it's a NO NOOo.

2. How about drinking?
It's okay to drink with ME hahahz n no wrong to toast in party .lol

3. Do you liked someone you can’t have?
Oowhz.No 'you'r not asking "did" '

4. If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
There's no difference. If someone does, he/she would say.

5. Whats your favourite sport?
Table tennis [aka ping pong.. without "piang", so lame XD], badminton? wic i'm so poor in it.

6.Its saturday night,you’re homealone..what do you do?
Every Sat, for sure i have to choose 1 of these 3 activities: attend Upper Writing class in C.E.S, go church with Jeressa or accompany my mom go Pasar Malam.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I enjoyed riding it with friends. But once is enOugh d.

8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When one's mature enough to love another person.

9. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
JJ (Singapore singer) I have dated the Local JJ d . Wee ~ hahz

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Reunion dinner with my family and relatives. It's Chinese New Year around the corner.

11. Whats is your favourite restaurant?
No specific 1, as long as they serve niCe and clean stuff with goOd service

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Since I was about 3, my aunt asked me to hug her XD

13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
My dad ! When he was still a damn heavy smoker. Urhhz, the smell . ..

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Right Now ? I hate my PC. Been answering this few times d, but the internet explorer closed by itself/

15.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
They'r homeosaspiens too` lmao

16. Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?
Beach. Mountains are taller than me. Hate it*

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson W910i and Nokia 1600 (the 1st colour phone)

18. Computer or laptop?
Computer wic gOing to "kong"

19. Jeans or sweats?
Sweaters in Malaysia ? my god.

20. Which year has been the best so far?
Friends, activities are the same every year, there's no repeatation so it's hard to compare year by year.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19. My last year being a Teen.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Ermm.. revising notes or research for assignment? nahz, still da same so long as I use uo my 1 hr before my class at 2p.m.

23.What is your favourite tv show?
Ladies First. 317

24. What’s been your last purchase?
Rm2.70 so call Economic Rice in KDu cafeteria.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
It's a habit. Personalities matter more.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
I guess so, but couldn't remember da exact location.

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
Suppose to clean up the mess in my bedroOm but always give up to phone calls, Internet, Tv, sleep, eat . . and wait to eat ! .gosh so much thg to do?

28. What is your favourite subject?
Either Writing and Refencing or Public Relations. Prefer Mr.Irwan Dahili. His hilarious laugh, hehehehhehz ~

29. What’s the best things happened on you?
Enter Form6 for 2 weeks but later receive scholarship from KDU College Penang

30. 10 person to tag :
1. Wayne
2. Christopher Huang
3. Fiona
4. Vivian Khor
5. Seren Ooi
6. ...
7. cannot tag chris he answered these d . . .
8. Jay he also tagged d .aiihz
9. NO more le lah. le..

No comments: