Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School holidays (5)

School holidays

working..working..working...

A customer n her friend come in. When I approach her, she ask : R u from PCGHS ?

swt.. how she know dat? Perhaps base on the stupid hair ? n yea, It is 1 of the reasons n the other reasons r I can speak good english
[wat? i tot i'm consider poor in english leh . curi laugh-ing] , and my INNOCENT look tells her i'm from PCGHS. [ give me a mattress, i want to faint ]


working ..working..working..

My another news is :


I got the scholarship to take Diploma in Mass Communication in KDU, from Nan Yang Siang Pau !! [the name so long >_< ]



Guys, guess wat ?
Peggy called n asked me to confirm with her whether I will accept it and to go for intake in June or August. In detail. . . the June intake is on 9th June 2008 n the Orientation is TOMORROW .


wth

4 comments:

dot dot said...

o.O wow! speechless..... dot dot dot

Hazel Lim said...

dot dot [too = two dot dot ] XD

TheJessicat said...

CONGRATS GURL

Hazel Lim said...

ThanK yOu , Jess [ my senior ^^ ]